Thursday, December 27, 2007
Rock Band Drums SHHHHH
For all of you that have rock band, you may notice that the drums are very loud when you hit them. To fix this, there are many people that have came up with different solutions. I just bought these things that are very thin pad like materials for each drum that quiets it down so that whoever you're living with doesn't get pissed off. And so that you can hear the rest of your band play. You can find these products in many places. Ebay, google search ext.. this is where I purchased mine. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got mine from http://rockbanddrumpads.com and they look alot cleaner then regular gum pads and do the exact same thing. Along with the fact that they are pretty cheap aswell.
That's actually where I got mine. Maybe the "check it out" link is broken at the bottom of the blog.
Try http://www.drumpads4rockband.com. Got mine today!
Post a Comment